Limeport, Lda. recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, whatever its nature.
the user guarantees to be of legal age, and that the data communicated is true, exact, complete and current,
being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of the breach of such obligation.
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data processed on the website are:
- Obtained by browsing the site: IP, Device Type.
- Collected in the Contact Form: Name (first and last), e-mail, subject, message.
A Limeport, Lda. will process personal data, manually and/or automatically, for the following purposes:
- Commercial and institutional contacts: The data collected on this site is necessary to respond to potential clients or institutional partners, and is intended for processing and information for interested parties.
Providing the information requested within the scope of the Contact Form is mandatory, without which it is not possible to proceed with the above purposes.
- Web optimization: We collect a limited amount of data from users of our website, which we use to help us improve your experience when you use our website and to help us manage the services we provide.
The period of time during which the data is stored and maintained varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Indeed, there are requirements that oblige the retention of data for a minimum period of time.
Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal obligation, the data will be stored and kept only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that motivated its collection or its subsequent processing, which at its end will be deleted.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the previously given consent nor the subsequent processing of the data. same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or the legal obligation to which Limeport, Lda. is obliged.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter or through the email email@example.com.
Limeport, Lda. may communicate personal data to its affiliated companies that are potential service providers, and these entities undertake to treat said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above and in compliance with the instructions issued, strictly complying with the legal rules on protection of personal data, information security and other applicable rules.
If you want more information about the recipients, you can contact us at the address:
Rua Principal, s/n.o, Covões, 2460-611 Aljubarrota, Portugal; or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to treat said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider, hired by Limeport, Lda. Said service provider will exclusively treat the data for the purposes established byLimeport, Lda. and in compliance with the instructions issued by it, strictly complying with the legal rules on the protection of personal data, information security and other applicable rules.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Limeport, Lda. will carry out the processing of user data in the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), so it does not plan to carry out any international transfer of data.
At any time, while Limeport, Lda. possess or process personal data, all users may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of Rectification – right to correct data that you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – you can request that the data we hold about you be erased from all our records;
- Right to restriction of processing – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
- Right of portability – right to have your data and have it transferred to another organization;
- Right of opposition – right to object to certain types of processing;
- Right to object to automated individual processing, including profiling.
The above rights may be exercised through the e-mail email@example.com or by registered letter to the postal address:
Rua Principal, s/n.o, Covões
2460-611 Aljubarrota Portugal
If the user wishes to make a complaint about how their personal data is being processed by Limeport, Lda. or how your complaint was handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and to Limeport, Lda.
Contacts of Limeport, Lda.: Rua Principal, s/n.o, Covões 2460-611 Aljubarrota Portugal
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Limeport, Lda. applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect users’ personal data.
CONTACTS AND CLARIFICATION OF DOUBTS
In case of doubt about the points presented here, you can contact us at the address:Limeport, Lda. Rua Principal, s/n.o, Covões, 2460-611 Aljubarrota, Portugal; or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Last update 2018-05-25)
Limeport, Lda. uses session cookies, which are small information files sent from the website server to the user’s browser and stored on the respective computer. These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file only while using the website.
These cookies will be used exclusively by Limeport, Lda. and its use will only serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies are not used to collect personal information.
The cookies we use:
- PHPSESSID: cookie that allows the website to respond to any action that the User performs on the website, such as filling out an inquiry form. The website does not function properly if this cookie is not used.
- xms_user: cookie used by backoffice users. The website works correctly if this cookie is not used.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz: Cookies __ utmz starting by “__utm” enable the function of the analytics software. This software helps analyze website visitors and provide anonymous information such as browsers used, return visitors and response to marketing activities.
All browsers allow the User to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the “settings” or “preferences” menu of your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes information on how to manage your settings for the various browser providers.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may partially or fully affect your browsing experience on the website.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS NAVEGATOR OPT-OUT
To provide visitors with greater choice in how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics Browser Opt-out Add-on.
The Google Analytics Browser Opt-out Extra does not prevent information from being sent to the site itself or to other web analytics services. Learn more about Google Analytics Brower Opt-out extra.
Online disputes resolution
DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOG.
Would you like to receive in your email our digital catalog?
ORDER A SAMPLE.
Would you like to receive in your email our digital catalog?
Page printed in 2023-12-07. Plase see https://www.limeport.pt/legal-requirements for the latest version.